Choosing Not to Speak

An effort to talk less and do more by Quaison David Carter

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
4/17/2009

Why Can't All Indians Look Like This?

Posted by Revolving magnum condom filler



Just finished watching a very good movie called Slum Dog Millionaire. A feel good film that reminds me of my childhood, minus the abject poverty. Overall Slum Dog was very entertaining and worth seeing twice.

The clincher for me was actress Freida Pinto (see above), an Indian actress/model considered to be the Angelina Jolie of India. Now, I'm not one to compare, or cast judgment on the "hotness rating" of females but. WHO THE HELL THINKS ANGELINA JOLIE EVEN COMPARES TO THIS GIRL? She kept me at least 55% erect the entire movie, and that includes frames she wasn't in. All I'm saying is that I go to an engineering school called NJIT aka "the New Jersey Indian Temple," and I've never seen any female that even remotely comes close to this girl, Indian or no Indian.

I am now resolved on becoming the greatest copywriter in the world, winning countless Clio's and Cannes lions just so I can cap off my life with a trophy like Freida Pinto. Mumbai here I come!

3 comments:

Revolving magnum condom filler said...

PS: Frida Pinto has replaced Mya on my list

Unknown said...

Priyanka Chopra might make you change your mind.

Revolving magnum condom filler said...

Priyanka is okay.I still think Frida is hotter, she has an American look to her, but with a straight from Indian twist. It makes me want to "slurpee" her.

Post a Comment