Choosing Not to Speak

An effort to talk less and do more by Quaison David Carter

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
5/30/2009

Wat up World

Posted by Revolving magnum condom filler

I've been truly avoiding writing in this blog for some time now. With my hectic schedule and running around the city all day trying to understand certain things, I've yet to have time to sit down and be with my self. And I've been getting alot accomplish lately as well.

For one, I just graduated. I found this out not by the big ceremony I went to at the prudential center in Newark, but by a letter that Citi bank sent me saying (and I'm paraphrasing),
" Hey, we heard you graduated,well we hope you get a job soon, because your loans are going into their repayment period. If you know you know your not gonna get a job, please let us know so we can raise your interest rate exponentially and put you in debt for the next 3 life times. Thank you for banking with us"

FYI im going to grad school, so im gonna differ my loans for another two years, but i thought that that letter was classic.

BTW. I'll be back on my writing soon.

Copywriter or DIE

Q

0 comments:

Post a Comment