Choosing Not to Speak

An effort to talk less and do more by Quaison David Carter

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
12/12/2009

Idiots who smoke the Roc.... Rocefella that is

Posted by Revolving magnum condom filler



Wow! I'm gonna keep my mouth shut from now on.

I just overheard four people having the most serious conversation about Jay-Z being the Antichrist. One gentleman, claiming to a producer who worked with Jay (aka the Devil incarnate), was preaching as fervently as possibly to make his point that Jay is in fact a masonic priest and that Oprah has put him (Jay-z) here to re-enslave the black race.

While ease dropping, the convo became so serious and semi-persuasive that I almost went to Walgreens to purchase the Black Album to see what happened if I played the tracks backwards chanting "The Roc is here"... Almost. It's 2009 I would never actually purchase a cd.

In actuality the conversation really made me realize how dumb we are. And I do mean we! Think about how many times you get caught up in a conversation with your friends and start preaching yours or Bon Jovi's personal philosophy, treating it like gold. How many times have you heard someone give you their "Keys to life," knowing these keys couldn't open the door to a 24 hour 7-11 (I always wondered why they had locks)?

All I'm saying is that sometimes it's best to just, shut the fuck up and stop worrying about other people. If you think Jay-Z is the Antichrist the next time you're in Best Buy ask for Kenny Rogers Christian Christmas album instead. I'm sure you'll realize how demonic his music can be... On your ears.

By the way this is the video that these imbeciles were citing when coming up with their arguments: The Jay-Z Deception

Silly Nigga, Tricks are for white folks who can afford cereal, get a job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put Yah Diamonds up. LOL. People are stupid. It's all the TV they watch, but I don't trust Jay-Z he damn well could be the Devil.

anson said...

Who cares yo, the mans music is the shit thats all tha matters

Post a Comment