Choosing Not to Speak

An effort to talk less and do more by Quaison David Carter

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
11/14/2009

We choose not to speak

Posted by Revolving magnum condom filler

Have you ever seen a sunset at dawn?
That is not me.
I am nothing spectacular,
only because I am still alive.
A writer from Jersey with roots in Jamaica
and aspirations of Brooklyn,
so I try to get high off of the music
of my words, found on the streets with the people.

A Poet by reincarnation,
Copywriter by day,
I love to write, but will never proof read,
as reading will never prove anything.
A believer in action.
Words are fuel to move bodies,
sometimes used,
but more often wasted.
A dreamer of day,
forget-or of tomorrow,
where my words are still in the belly of the earth.


Therefore I choose not to speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment